Like all TBR products, these Softail exhaust systems were developed to surpass what is offered on the market today. Engineered to compliment the quality and performance of Harley Davidson’s products, these handcrafted systems deliver unparalleled sound and performance for the ultimate race experience.
Comp-S 2-1 Features
- Dyno tuned for maximum performance
- Swept-up muffler for enhanced ground clearance.
- Carbon fiber end cap.
- Mandrel bent stainless steel tubing.
- All TIG welds done by hand.
- High-temp SS wool and packing material.
- Fits w/ forward and mid controls.
- Available in brush finish or ceramic black.
- Accepts stock O2 sensor.
- Simple, clean, and functional heat shields included.
- Drops weight.
- Designed to live up to Two Brothers' unparalleled sound and performance.
- A race bred, classically styled pipe designed to compliment the look of your Harley perfectly, while enhancing the riding experience.
- TIG welded by hand with precision out of Two Brothers' Santa Ana, CA based headquarters.
- Uses the decades old and race proven design of the classic reverse cone megaphone.
- Race-inspired, 100% stainless steel construction comes with welded end caps and our exclusive spiral wound stainless steel perforated inner core for a completely new look and old-school sound.
- Comes standard with stepped headers for immediate power gain.